Procast Polyurethane Resin 1kg
Check with us when this will be back in stock.
Two-component rigid urethane casting compound that cures at room temperature.
Recommended for: Ornaments, Props, Frames, Models, Embellishments
Potlife & Demould: Work time - 5 mins / Demould time - 1 hrs
Hardness & Type: Shore D65 +/-2 Rigid Polyurethane , 150cps
This product group can only be sent by ROAD and only within Australia. Come in store and you can purchase it over the counter. We carry Easycast, Procast and Pinkysil Resins and Rubber.
Procast is a two-component rigid urethane casting compound that cures at room temperature and features:
• Excellent Flow
• General Shore 65D Hardness range
• Rapid setting
• More flexibility than other similar resins
• Compatible with a wide range of fillers
• Excellent detail reproduction because of its low viscosity
• Easy 1:1 mix ratio by weight and low setting exotherm temperature of just 77ºC